What we will do:
We will do our best to resolve your complaint quickly and where possible within 3 business days. If we have resolved your complaint to your satisfaction within this timeframe we will send you a Summary Resolution Letter. If your complaint is more complex and we are unable to resolve it immediately we will:
- Provide a written acknowledgement of your complaint within 5 working days with the name and contact details of the member of staff investigating your complaint;
- If your complaint is still outstanding after 4 weeks, we will write to you and let you know when we will be in a position to issue our response.
- We will aim to provide you with a final response to your complaint within 8 weeks of receipt. If you are not satisfied with our final response, or 8 weeks have passed since you first raised your complaint with us, you may have the right to escalate your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service free of charge.
Financial Ombudsman Service
The Financial Ombudsman Service can consider complaints from:
- A consumer
- A micro-enterprise (an annual turnover of up to 2 million euros and fewer than 10 employees)
- A charity with an annual income of less than £1 million
- A trustee of a trust which has a net asset value of less than £1 million
For further information they can be contacted at:
Financial Ombudsman Service, Exchange Tower, London, E14 9SR
Telephone: 0800 023 4567 or 0300 123 9123
The Finance & Leasing Association
If you are not eligible for your complaint to be referred to the Financial Ombudsman Service, BNP Paribas Leasing Solutions are members of the Finance and Leasing Association (FLA) and adhere to their Business Finance Code. If you are not satisfied with our final response and you feel that we have not complied with this code, you may contact the FLA to take advantage of the conciliation service they offer.
The Finance & Leasing Association, Imperial House, 15-19 Kingsway, London, WC2 6UN
Telephone: 0207 8366511
Registered Office Address: Northern Cross, Basing View, Basingstoke, Hampshire, RG21 4HL. Registered in England No: 901225. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.