‘A Guide to Software as a Service for the IT Channel’ is designed to help businesses like yours learn how to sell SaaS to your customers.
SaaS is a critical area within the global enterprise market, and one that’s worth paying close attention to: by 2018, it’s expected to exceed $50.8 billion in revenue – 27.8% of the worldwide enterprise applications market. For better or worse, it will affect your business.
In our new guide to navigating the burgeoning SaaS market, you’ll learn:
- Why SaaS is gaining traction – at the expense of conventional Software-as-a-Product solutions.
- How the evolving SaaS market reflects a wider transition from ownership to access of products.
- The benefits SaaS offers the IT channel and its customers
- How finance can help you transition to a subscription-based payment model whilst keeping your cash flow optimised.
- What the future holds for SaaS – and how your company can be part of it.